Professional Development Workshop
for health professionals & educators
Are you an educator or health professional working with kids who are anxious or diagnosed with ASD or ADHD?
Do you want to learn how you can help them feel calm?
You will learn:
* how to recognise the different forms of anxiety and know which tool to use
* what to say and how to say it
* therapeutic yoga movements (some that can be done during a "meltdown")
* how to teach effective calm breathing
* to facilitate a guided relaxation
... and so much more!
These workshops are created for:
* early childhood educators
* classroom teachers
* teacher support
* medical professionals
* allied health professional
* therapists/ counsellors/ social workers
* youth mentors
Set in the lush rainforest location at Kondalilla Eco Resort, on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, you have the option to stay overnight and turn it into an educational retreat.
Retreat Style Workshops
With spacious high ceilings, views of the trees and the soothing sounds of the nearby "Picnic Creek", you will feel like you have stepped into a retreat when you arrive for the workshop.
The calm vibes continue throughout the workshop. You will be greeted with a warm smile and instantly be reassured that you can relax here.
The dress code is comfy clothes and no shoes and there is an option to sit on chairs or on the floor in meditation seats with yoga bolsters.
You will get to experience the techniques yourself and feel first hand the effects of yoga breathing; therapeutic movements; calming music and a soothing voice.
There will be opportunities to ask questions; practice the techniques and receive feedback to help you feel totally confident in sharing the tools with kids as soon as you leave the workshop.
There is also the option to stay overnight in your own treehouse cabin to complete the retreat experience.
The catered lunch is always raved about by workshop participants.
Made with love by "The Wholefood Kitchen" our vegetarian, gluten free lunch features locally sourced produce and flavours you wouldn't have guessed.
You can sit by the pool, or on the deck overlooking "Picnic Creek".
Afterwards, you will feel nourished- full, but not heavy- refuelled and ready to learn more!
Afternoon tea is always a sweet treat!
And with everything being so healthy- you can eat it, guilt free!
Herbal teas are on offer all day.
Let me shout you lunch... Register now!
"Super excited to incorporate some new skills into our upcoming program. Thanks Stacey."
~ Sabine McKenzie
Core Confidence Workshop Facilitator
Make the most of this opportunity to do professional development AND take some much needed time off.
* Workshop Thur Nov 5: Tools for Anxious Kids (9am-3pm)
* Workshop Fri Nov 6: Brain Break for Overwhelmed Kids (9am-3pm)
* A nutritious & delicious lunch + dessert + herbal teas each day
* One night accommodation on Thursday night in your very own, private treehouse cabin, with a spa & fireplace
* Easy access to the beautiful waterfall & rainforest walk at Kondalilla falls
* Option to swim in the resort pool after the workshop
Be in touch if you want to make your Professional Development into a retreat!
Want to have a human interaction to help you make your decision that this training is right for you?
Most concerns simply need clarification and some good old fashioned communication.
Send an email and I will happily answer your questions either via email or over the phone if you prefer.