Private One on One Sessions
One on one, private sessions are the most effective way to ensure the student receives exactly what is right for them in the moment.
Private sessions on offer include:
* "Calm Coach" sessions for kids and teens (integrating the calm tools of yoga with other modalities)
* Calm Fairies personalised meditations for kids experiencing anxiety before a medical procedure
* Mentorship for adults: Kids Yoga Teachers/ parents/ educators/ workplaces (to learn the tools to share with kids)
"Calm Coach" Sessions for Kids & Teens
A one on one "Calm Coach" session combines the understanding of the neurobiology of developing kids with a range of modalities- yoga + mindfulness + breathing + art therapy + play therapy. The sessions are designed for kids aged 4-17 years who would thrive with a tailored program to help their specific needs.
Every session will guide your child/ teen into a place of empowerment and offer them the skills and guidance they need to find more balance, resilience and calm in their daily life.
Ideal for kids with:
* Anxiety (including medical procedural anxiety
* Autism / Sensory Processing issues
* Eating Disorders/ Digestive issues
* Back pain
Each 30-60 minute session will feature:
* engaging activities to captivate their interest and form connection
* acknowledging & normalising their current feeling and mental state
* therapeutic movements specific to their body's needs
* Other modalities- eg. play therapy, art therapy, juggling, craft etc
* calm breathing
* guided relaxation
* tips for home practice
Costs: from $60-$175 (depending on location; duration; NDIS etc)
Yes, you may be able to claim on NDIS. Email me for the code to see if you have funding in that area.
Locations: Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Rockhampton, Coffs Harbour & online
"Your time with her is so much more effective than the psychologist. Your sessions have the complete opposite effect. She's excited to show me what she's learnt & tries putting techniques into action when she's highly anxious. She was super motivated & committed to looking after herself this past week."
~Mum of a private client with anxiety
Online private sessions for kids
Online "Calm Coach" sessions on zoom are designed for kids who physically can't make it to a session, either due to distance; anxiety or medical reasons.
The activities and duration (30-60 mins) of the sessions are tailored the to suit their individual needs.
Is your child having a tough time and would benefit from a little uplifting message of support and a personalised meditation or storybook yoga class that is special to them? I will record a personalised video that they can watch at the times when they need it the most.
* Short, personalised meditation videos (referencing their name and interests)
* A personalised Calm Fairies session to help them through a medical procedure
* Storytelling yoga class using their favourite book
Yes! I would love to treat my child to a personalised yoga video
"Thank you so much. The kids loved that. It was really lovely to have someone they can interact with"
Mum of kids who did an online session
"Hearing Stacey’s familiar and calming voice beforehand was very good for her."
Mum of a recipient of a personalised video for medical anxiety
Online mentorship for adults who work with kids
Are you a Kids Yoga Teacher who needs a burst of inspiration? Perhaps you have a whole book of ideas, but are not sure how to put it all together? Maybe you have let time lapse since you graduated and have lost confidence about teaching?
Or are you a professional who works with kids and you want to learn some tools to help the kids that need some extra support?
I draw upon my 16 years experience teaching Kids Yoga to offer you support through a series of mentorship sessions tailored to help you with exactly what you need.
We can explore:
* Lesson; term & workshop planning of Kids Yoga classes
* Finding your niche in Kids Yoga
* Getting some additional support to learn and teach the tools to help specific students
"I got so much out of our first session. I don't feel frightened to sit and plan now. Less overwhelmed, more contained, less procrastination. Better time management means I can actually enjoy some down time now too. Couldn't have asked for the first session to be more perfect"
Kids Yoga Teacher
You're in safe hands
I have taught Children's Yoga for 16 years, and facilitate a registered training school to certify other yoga teachers how to teach Children's Yoga. I've created 20 hours of online course material and written hundreds of pages of training manuals.
I have worked with many children with high levels of stress in my role as a Yoga Therapist in a Children's Inpatients hospital ward for 9 years + as a Yoga Teacher in a mental health ward in Brisbane for 7 years.
I also have worked one on one as a Personal Trainer and Yoga Teacher for both adults and children for 10 years. I will draw upon this experience to find the right tools to help you/ your child/ your teen feel safe and calm.
Most concerns simply need clarification and some good old fashioned communication.
Send an email and I will happily answer your questions either via email or over the phone if you prefer.